Pet nutrition is about more than just weight management, it is the cornerstone to your pet’s overall wellness. What you choose to feed your pet is not a decision that should be taken lightly. We are dedicated to providing you with the tools you need to make the right choices.
What is Pet Nutrition?
Nutrition is the provision of nourishment to living beings of the necessary materials to support life. Many common health problems can either be caused by poor nutrition or treated with a healthy diet. A proper diet is the cornerstone to ensuring the long-term health and wellness of your pet.
Proper dietary management is one of the most important tools in improving your pet’s health and activity, managing disease and increasing their life span. During our nutrition consults we work with you to come up with a nutritional plan tailored to your pet’s needs. We are able to provide the following services during our nutrition consultations.
- Assessment of your pet’s nutritional status, diet and feeding regimen
- Weight Management
- Customized diet recommendations (including non-therapeutic diets)
- Feeding Tube Management and Diet Plan
- Evaluation and Recommendations for Home Made Diets
- Nutrition Counseling for All Life Stages
- Nutrition for Disease Management
- Body Condition Score Chart
- Food Choices & Nutrition for Cats
- Transitioning Your Cat from Dry to Wet Food
Please contact us today with any questions you have regarding nutrition and your pet’s needs.